- How can I share checklists with others?
Simply click on the 3-dot-menu on the top right in the checklist and select "share". A personal link will be generated to share the checklist.
- How can I delete checklists?
Simply click on the 3-dot-menu on the top right in the checklist and select "delete".
- How can I duplicate checklists?
Simply click on the 3-dot-menu on the top right in the checklist and select "Duplicate".
- How can I save a checklist as template?
Simply click on "save as template" on the top right in the checklist.
- Can I upload photos and documents?
Yes. In the activity feed we offer an upload for pictures, pdf files or other documents.
- Why is there no status "in progress"?
Managing teams, tasks and processes is complex. Reducing to "to do" and "marked as done" offers no leeway for everything in between. It ensures that those responsible have a higher rate of completed tasks in a given time. Should there be any delays, the reasons can be noted in comments of the task.
- How can I prioritize tasks?
You have two options:
a) with a due date
b) by moving the tasks via drag&drop directly in the checklist or overview.
- How can I add deadlines?
You can set due dates for both the checklist and individual tasks. Learn more about due dates.
- How can I assign tasks to a member?
To ensure that tasks are not lost, they are always assigned to the one who created them. You can change this directly in the task details page. The new person gets a message afterwards.
- Can I set up checklists or tasks on a recurring basis?
Yes. How to do that, you can read here in detail.
- How can I attach documents to tasks?
Simply use the comment function on the detail page.
- How can I make tasks interdependent?
By dividing into work groups you can represent them in a sequence.
- How can I display tasks of individual persons?
Go to "Tasks" and use the filter.
- How can I choose a time frame so that I can see all the tasks I have to do?
Go to "Tasks" and click on "date".
- How will be the user informed that he has been assigned tasks or equipment?
We will send him an email.