SOPHY is a simple and secure way to collaborate with your team on processes, tasks and asset management. Here’s how you can set up a team on SOPHY to improve transparency and efficiency in your company.
1. Create an account
If you don't have an account, you’ll need to create one first:
- Go to SOPHY.
- Sign in with your Google Account or email address.
Once you have registered, you can start creating your team.
2. Create team
If you're not joining an existing team, you'll need to create one and choose a team name.
You can also create a new team by clicking on the three dots left to the team name and selecting ‘Add new team’.
3. Invite members
To assign tasks, task lists, and assets to team members you first need to invite them to join your team. You can invite as many members as you want.
- Go to ‘Members’ in the menu.
- Click on ‘Add’ on the top right and select ‘Member’.
- Enter the email address of the person you would like invite.
- Click on ‘Invite’.
A link to SOPHY will be sent to the person you have invited by email.
You can invite new members to SOPHY at any time using the ‘Assign’ option on tasks, task lists and assets. Simply type in their email address and click ‘Invite’.
Tip: You can also add new members using the "Assign" feature in tasks, task lists, and assets. Just type in their email address and click "Invite".
4. The first task list
Once your team is set up you can begin to set up processes. The easiest way to do this is to customize templates that are already available in SOPHY.
- Click on ‘Task lists’ in the menu.
- Click ‘Manage templates’ on the top right.
- Choose a task list category from the available options.
- Select a template and click ‘Create a task list’.
The task list will appear immediately, ready to be implemented or customized.
If you want to set up a task list from scratch:
- Click ‘Task lists’ in the menu.
- Click on ‘Add task list’ in the top right and select ‘Blank task list’.
You can then start creating your task list.
5. Manage your assets
Asset management is an important part of the onboarding and offboarding processes.
Managing and tracking assets is easy with SOPHY:
- Select ‘Assets’ from the menu.
- Click on ‘Add asset’ on the top right of your screen.
- Give your asset a name and save it.
- You can also add more detailed information to your asset, like an asset ID, category or the person responsible for the asset.
Tip: You can use SOPHY’s bulk upload feature. Simply add all your assets in our csv example.