SOPHY allows you to upload your existing asset databases from Excel and integrate these into your workspace in just a few clicks.
You can also bulk import new assets in SOPHY at any time using the process below.
Here’s how it works:
Click on 'Assets' in the menu.
2. Click the bulk upload icon on the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the Import assets page you will have the option to download a sample CSV file that demonstrates how to prepare your spreadsheet for upload.
4. Download the sample file. You can then sort your assets into the file according to the headings. You can indicate whether an asset is currently managed by entering ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ in the Managed State column for each asset. Once your assets are in place, save the document as a CSV file for upload.
5. Switch back to SOPHY's bulk upload page. Click 'Browse CSV file ...' and select the file you have created.
6. SOPHY will attempt to import your assets. If the upload is successful you will have the option to import assets using the ‘Import assets’ button on the screen. If you receive error messages click on the ‘!’ symbol to troubleshoot the error.